Duct-Rite Mechanical, LLC Employment
Duct-Rite Mechanical Employment Opportunities
Would you like to join the Duct-Rite Mechanical Team?
If you are interested in working in a vibrant and dynamic workplace, please fill out a job application.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Install Technicians (Minimum 5 years of experience)
- Sales Comfort Specialist
- Office Assistant
- Warehouse Associate
- Project Manager
- HVAC Designer
Why Duct-Rite Mechanical?
Here’s why people join our team and never leave:
- Highly competitive and negotiable pay rates
- Local work – no traveling required
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 401(k) with company match
- Insurance – health, dental, vision, supplemental
- In-house training with some continuing education: paid apprenticeships, NATE certification, Factory certification with the industry’s leading manufacturers
- Family environment – cookouts, parties, family events and more
- Promotion – Hard work and excellent performance is noticed and rewarded
Apply NowTo apply for one of our open jobs, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
Call us at